Early Screening Out of Bad Hires
The president of a manufacturing company needed a new executive assistant and posted the position on the typical job boards. She received 225 resumés within a few days (3-4 hours if you read fast). She was describing the problem to her insurance agent, who referred her to BWD.
- The president identified 3 critical factors that were essential to both handling the responsibilities of the job and, more importantly, to working effectively with her.
- Ability to handle details
- Learn Quickly
- Make Decisions
- 100% of the applicants completed the BWD online survey.
- Quick Screen Charts were checked for the 3 critical factors. This process screened out just over 200 of the applicants.
- Now, the information from the Job Reports and Administrative Strengths Charts plus resumés` narrowed the number to 7.
- The behavioral event-based Interview Questions from BWD along with skills and job experience questions enabled the president to make her choice with little risk.
- The subsequent ramp up was quick and easy using the Onboarding Keys and Manage Me tools
- The executive assistant has excelled in every way.