Hiring Project Managers for High Profile Company
Hiring Project Managers for High Profile Company a high profile engineering company expected to recruit ten project managers over the next year. Historically, they received 400 - 500 applications whenever they posted a project manager position. The time and energy that was necessary to sort through this number was not only expensive but the time required reduced the likelihood of capturing top flight talent.
- With BWD, each application triggered an invitation to complete the BWD online survey.
- Using the BWD Quick Screen Charts, the company was able to easily screen out project managers who lacked the two critical factors that the position required.
- High attention to details
- Ability to direct the actions of others
- The deeper information of the Project Manager Job Reports and the BWD Strengths Charts then enabled them to select the ones for interviews.
- BWD Interview Questions plus others help to select the new project manager. The screening capability and the accessibility of actionable information collapsed the company’s time to decision, allowing them to make faster conditional job offers to top talent.