- We will operate with positive expectancy in every situation. If that is not possible, then the situation is wrong. We will avoid situations with negative people, even briefly.
- We will say what we will do, and we will do what we say. If we cannot do it, we will say so.
- We will associate with people who value us and our contributions, talents, and abilities. This value will be expressed in actions, not words.
- When we make mistakes, and we will, we will immediately take full responsibility for the mistake; apologize for the problem; and fix the problem, without placing the blame, sharing the blame, or offering any mitigating circumstances.
- Every relationship we establish must be enjoyable. No amount of business will compensate for a difficult relationship. We will maintain open relationships in which strengths and weaknesses are discussed and where actions are taken to improve things.
- We grow our business by enabling others to grow themselves or grow their businesses through our services. Therefore our starting point for relationships must always be the needs and opportunities of our partners and clients.
- Everything we do can be done better. By listening to others, we catch our mistakes, refine our ideas, and expand our potential.
- We offer no exclusives and no territories. Exclusivity protects the ineffective and does little for achievers. Our partners compete with creative imagination, speed of action, effective delivery, strong relationships, and hard work.
- Paper agreements can only clarify responsibilities, they can never be a substitute for honor and trust.